span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 1 January 2008 - 16:23
HAPPY NEW YEAR

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

a new year, a new start for me. 2007 was such a disappointment. i didn't do well for my exams, but it was expected. i didn't study hard, so of course, i won't get good results. i thought i will be posted in 3e3, but in the end, 3e4. actually, i don't know if i should be happy. i'm actually very scared. :O.

life in 2007 wasn't that great. offended quite alot of people and i'm sorry. but school was rather enjoyable because 2e3 just rocks man. got to know them alot better, and i will miss them alot alot! D: and kimi raikkonen won world championship. i love him! -.-.

hope 2008 will be better year. i expect more of myself and i hope not to do any wrong things anymore.

today, met kuku at kunlong house bus stop at jalan eunos there. then went to kunlong house. we got the storey wrong! but nevermind. so long didn't see kunlong already, he's thinner already! (:

took bus 8 back to tampines interchange. had lunch at the food court in tampines interchange. some drama happened to an old man, so retarded. after lunch, took mrt down to queenstown. in the mrt, there were like 4 couples hugging each other, or sleeping on each other shoulders. kuku and i were damn paiseh, i guess. i know i was. the other couple were kissing, what the hell. somemore the guy damn shuai the girl look like shit. super super paiseh can. and those couples aren't the good looking couples. D:

took 195 to queensway shopping centre. kuku want to buy her sports shoe. it's like my second time there in less than two weeks, -.-. kao, queensway shopping centre so many people today. all buying sports shoe, so rich. i don't like the shape of sports shoe, just hate it alot. i like canvas shoes shape. ;). and and and, i want black puma shoe! i saw kimi raikkonen wear black puma shoe in alot of photos! :O. i don't care!

finally, after a long long time, kuku found her shoes. she tried a few and i just sat there and watched her try. women, sighs. i'm a gay, tomboy or whatever. finally, she bought her sports shoe.


after that, took bus 33 back to bedok interchange. the bus ride was super super long. kuku slept again, while i listened to her ipod. i like listening to evan yo's voice over the ipod. it's like he's singing beside me, cool man. -.-. his voice is just so cute and he looks super cute. sighs, if only i could know him. -.-!

i don't ever want to take 33 again because it's super scary! D: parted with kuku at bedok interchange and took 228 home.



Read more!