span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 16 January 2008 - 21:15

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

i don't what to say. i want to say something, but i don't know how to put it. because everytime i talk about it, i will cry. most of you will know what i'm trying to say.

the world is bias. if you're chio, you win. if you're ugly and fat, you lose. so yes, i'm a loser. i hate it when i talk, and people ignores me. so sometimes, i prefer to keep really quiet, and not talk at all. some people don't even know i'm there. but i'm really glad that i have nice classmates that always asks, "why do you look so sad?" or "why so quiet?" that makes me feel happy even though i will just smile.

i know i'm never noticed and i sucks alot. i know i do, i just can't help it. that's part of me that makes me, me. when i'm sick, no one ever ask me how i feel. when i'm sad and feeling like giving up, hardly anyone comfort me. let me tell all of you know, i'm sick. how many of you actually bother? and how many people actually noticed that sometimes i cry during classes? everytime i think of him, i cry or day dream. i don't know, it sucks.

i'm just an unwanted bitch. sometimes, i feel like dying, and disappearing. i guess life without me is better, much better. but before giving up, i think about my future. i really want to know more about my future, but i guess i have not much future to look forward to. always, i will think about the disasters that will happen to me. at home, the planes might come crashing down to my flat. on the streets, i get into an accident. oh i don't know. part of me is dying, but another part of me is telling me to continue and preserve.

i keep telling myself, life will be better. but everyday, life isn't any much better. i can't get any better, i don't know why. no matter how hard i tries, nothing ever succeeds. everything i do is wrong, and every step i take is a mistake. i want to be a photographer when i grow me, but i doubt i can do it. some people tell me my photography is quite okay, and i'm very happy because i worked hard. but yet, i never get noticed for it.

i'm an error, i sucks. no matter how hard i work for something, another person always gets it, and they don't even work as hard as me. no matter how much i want something, i will never get it, and people who doesn't need it more than me gets it. oh, i don't know. D:


Read more!