span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 29 January 2008 - 18:22

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



i'm really pissed off now. my mum cut down my allowance to $2 because she thinks i don't change my undergarments. like what the fuck, hello women, are you blind or what? and even if i don't (but i'm not so dirty) change, she don't have to cut my allowance because of this. damn fuck can. fucker. and i can't survive with just $2 because i'm desperately saving up, and now, my whole plan is spoilt, fuckkkkkkk.

i cannot bother with her anymore lah. one minute she's scolding me like fuck, the next minute, she's so kind. and i rather her to scold me because when she's kind, she's damn act cute can, URGH. yesterday i purposely showed her i changed and i still get $2, fucking asshole, cheat my money. I NEED MONEY, bitch.

argh, nevermind about that anymore. i feel like killing myself if i talk about that anymore. and my poa notes lah, all efforts gone down the drain. D: lent maria and her whole bag got lost, so my notes + homework all gone. and i spent like how many hours completing that homework, and it's my third time re-writing it, and i'm really happy with it. my poa notes are gooooone, damn sad. now i have to write all the way from chapter 1 - 3, and i don't have that time to catch up. means today and tomorrow, i must chiong my notes.

art is getting on my nerves too. i feel so fustrated with it. maths too. just now, miss ho asked why i didn't finish my homework, i just walked away. damn fustrated with maths lah, fuck. i never complete means i don't know how to do lah. now i have english (personal recounts) homework to finish and alot of other things lah.

fuck fuck fuck and fuck. i declare myself busy for the next few days.

YES I'M LAME, WHATEVER.


Read more!