span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 9 January 2008 - 19:13

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

i'm sick. D: fever and i'm shivering, but not that serious yet. urgh, want to sick, sec 3 camp that time then sick. (:

i'm just going to summarise today because i want to have dinner and study after this.

tio scolding from my dad because maria was late. then i also get scolding, he ask why i want to burden myself. fine lah. then he drove us to school, damn reckless can, so scary. but we got to school on time. aiya, he just wants us not to be late.

took the long way to class and saw him. i won't call him - anymore. actually can but maria say don't, then don't lor. he was sitting on the stairs, and he didn't even look at me. whatever. fine. i don't care. but i was just shocked okay. because i d0n't want to see him anymore. fine. kept day dreaming during lessons. english teacher say i'm one of the best writers in class, good lor. my dad still say my english sucks like hell. where got? and if any of you wants to improve your english and writing, just BLOG EVERYDAY WITH PERFECT ENGLISH, no snglish, no short forms and no twit language. after a while, your english will be PERFECT. go try. but obviously i'm far from perfect. blogging is quite tiring also what.

art was fun, although i know i'm abit of a nuisance. my whole day dai tiao already because of him. anyways, i think my art is the worse in the art class lah. i see everyone can draw and i can't even draw a stickman properly (quoted from my dad), damn sian.

after school, met miss ho with agnes and kristine to talk about class decoration. i want to paste everyone's photo + group photo at the front! because i like photos, and that's the only thing i'm quite good at. in my life so far, the best thing i have done to pleased my parents is my photography.

went to tm with kristine after that because she want to take her ezlink photo. my phone was like omg, spoil already so chiong home.


Read more!