span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 24 January 2008 - 20:12

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

ALMOST late for school today, then my pay nag nag nag, oh whatever. maria didn't go to school today, don't care. (:

ace was okay, boring. i was waiting for miss ho to show the camp photos, but she said her camera's battery is flat. actually she can put the SD card in my camera and show it lor, i bring my camera everyday okay. but lucky she didn't show, because i took photo of ahem, naj. benson told me to take photo of naj and the dick can be seen like so clearly. shit, die.

chemistry so boring, but did experiment. grace is so highhhhh! (: recess was okay. sat with grace, kristine, gerald and others. saw my 3e3 husband, oh my god. he looks so cute today, his face make me damn happy lah! (: kept staring at him because he was hiding behind a wall. saw my 3e7 husband, oh my god, so tanned. D: okay, i don't want to call my husbands, my husbands anymore. like so thick skin. i shall call them by their names, NO. ;).

english sucks. i can't find my vocabulary book, fuck. almost slept like how many thousand times. koh lean very automatic lah, reach his hand into my pencil box and take everything out to use without asking. somemore, he went to trace his book. -.-. physics was boring like fuck, i don't understand anything. mr leong is so hyper and aggressive. - class walked pass, and damn fuck, spoil my mood again, and i just really really realise that he's damn short. i always thought he's a very tall, but i guess i was just blind blind blind. nevermind.

i seriously almost fell down the stairs when someone suddenly pulled my bag. it was benson choo choo, he looks so shuai today, maybe because of the tan. anyways, he asked me to teach him art again, obviously, because i wasn't clear yesterday on msn. poa totally suck cock. b-o-r-i-n-g. and i'm so shocked koh lean is so hardworking man, it's his first time. ;).

had lunch with gerald at tampines interchange food court. see lah, big head and maria never come. saw my favourite sec 2 there, heh. i think he's from china lor, i don't like already. later i shall go check the retrospect again. anyways, took 65 home together with gerald.

DARYL ANG IS AN ASSSSSHOLE! (:


Read more!