span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 7 January 2008 - 18:37

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

NOTE : ALL THE PHOTOS BELOW MAY BE HURTFUL TO SOME EYES BECAUSE IT'S REALLY RETARDED AND UGLY, SO SORRY. so sorry people, but i have decided to post ALL the photos i took today no matter how ugly or retarded kuku and i look. (:


school was okay. poa sucks! kept myself busy by copying alot of notes from the textbook. mr khoo explain also no use. D: no p.e! (: woots woots. mr pay is boring! D:


recess was okay. spent all the time finding a toilet to change and queuing up at the bookshop. somemore had to help naufal and amir buy file.


e maths was okay. i understand alot of things, very happy. (: chinese sucks. spent half the time shifting classes. JUSTIN WONG SY, WONG WL IS NOT TEACHING ME. urgh, damn sad can. at first i thought he was teaching me, because he came in, then in the end, he asked those to go with him to other class. damn sad. D: i want to go the korean exchange programme at pusan, BUT I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR THE SECONDARY 3 CAMP, SUCKS LIKE SHIT. i hate camp.


walked to tampines mrt with maria after school. i so lonely, because she talk to moro on the phone. while walking, i thought my bag broke, in the end it's just zhengyu throwing something at my bag. -.-. scare me okay. if he never say sorry, i would have think my bag broke, but nevermind. at least it didn't break.

went to century square to meet kuku at comics connection. the hairdressers at storm are so shuai. (: got to know two people today, kuku friends. (: took 69 with kuku and her friend. kuku kept bullying her friend, this type of person, tsk.

had lunch at kuku house. like oh my god, her grandmother cook so much, and it's nice! VERY VERY DELICIOUS! (: espcially the bak kut teh, cooked with leonard's underwear. (: and i got to know another person also, leonard and his underwear. -.-.

helped kuku transfer things to her computer and phone. and did some revising. copyed my poa notes from my textbook because i haven't finish copying in school. i don't know why but i like studying. -.-.

signed in msn and i saboed her, so fun. but i wasn't being that evil. then i signed in my msn. then kuku saboed me. like oh my god, sabo until so serious. i want to type something then she exit my conversation and keep pressing enter. very paiseh, especially to nicholas okay! urgh. went downstairs after that.





bought bubble tea and bought my plasters. (: walked to the basketball court. but too many people, so went to kuku's house playground to play. very very fun okay. kept running away like little children, and i don't care how paiseh i am. very fun and i totally love it. basketball rocks. (:

we played until quite late. then went back to her house and slack. left at 6.30pm and walked all the way to the ulu bus stop. it took me 20 minutes, i almost died. took 21 home.



Read more!