span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 3 January 2008 - 16:45
school sucks badly

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



second day of school! D:

it was raining in the morning, so had to assemble in class. my bag is darn heavy, irritating. and i want to sleep real bad. only got to sleep at around 3am last night. D: and i have blisters on the feet because i wore ankle socks. i hate my shoe. :O.

ace lesson was first period. it's rather okay. actually be vice chairman quite fun, sit there and collect report book only, -.-. but later kena scolding for everything if chairman never come.

after that, had chemistry. justin told me yesterday that miss soh is nice, she really is. self introduction damn scary. -.-.

juoyan and naufal don't want to wait for me during recess. went to 3e3 to submit the report books to miss ho. lucky amir was still doing his work. so waited for him. ryan was also doing work, and junting called me the horny bitch, ah, i'm no more horny already okay. (: but too bad miss soh is my chemisty teacher, don't know why all the boys want her to be their teacher. because her _ big? hawhaw.

anyways, i want to go 3e3! because when i went in there, i felt super super comfortable, like i can be myself. when i'm in 3e4, i feel damn tensed and uncomfortable. like i'm not myself at all. sighs, i don't know.

so went down with amir and the three moles guy. waited for amir to finish buying food, naufal take very long can! and amir very very nice, accompany me to buy calculators when the rest don't want to accompany me. i know i'm super pathetic, but they're really nice people! (:

english after recess. it was okay, i guess? i don't like the teacher though, don't know why. but she seems okay. and she gave us homework! DDD:

had physics after that. like oh my god, mr john leong is our teacher. okay, i knew that already but you guys should be oh my god. so anyways, went down to the lab. he arranged our sitting arrangement. okay, so from my table, i can get to know two guys. -.-. mr leong talk alot okay. like ALOT ALOT. and he like to boast about his knowledge. we know you're very clever. urgh, nevermind. had homework somemore! I HATE SCHOOL MAN.

and poa makes it so much worse. mr khoo sucks. i don't like, i don't like. he keep walking here and there, damn dizzy okay. he called on me to answer his question and it was damn paiseh because i didn't know! paiseh okay. but urgh, i hate him. I HATE HIM!!! sucks, sucks, sucks.

after school, juoyan, naufal and amir accompained me to the staff room. but naufal and juoyan left. waited for agnes to call miss ho on the phone, i don't dare. ;). so marked the report books and left with amir. saw - and i was shocked i guess. but he was back facing me, gooooood. (: amir helped me buy exercise book, he's damn kind okay. (: saw - on the way out to school. he was still standing where he was. but don't care him, i have decided that - will be treated like a stranger. (i don't know what i'm talking about). anyways, walked with amir to the bus stop but he pangseh me and took 15 home instead. D:

I WANT TO TRANSFER OUT, and there's the fucking poa tomorrow. and i think maria come back tomorrow? good luck for her in 3e3 because all three penguins, that we once laughed at, are there. and the guy that we laugh at, mr chew, is her home teacher. congrats! (:

bye, homework now. sucks.


Read more!