span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 18 February 2008 - 21:25
when it all falls apart

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



skipped half of school today, rocks.

was actually late for school already so dad dropped me and maria off at tampines interchange, because we complained we didn't want to stand in front of the whole school. so he asked us to get to school by 8am. i love my dad lah, rocks my world.

so went to have mac for breakfast. yummmmmmmy. it was already 8am and we just started on our burger, so decided to go to school at 9am. so slack at mac and sent in an sms, super cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
got super bored so went to century square to walk. decided to go to school at 10am instead. (: went to change into my uniform and went shop and save. then went to ntuc to see the price for maria's party stuff. darn fun.


Photobucket
so went to school at around 10.10am. who cares. got late slip and went for class. BORING. handed out my chocolate bags to anthea, alasdair, kohlean and chunmun. (: 2e6 are really nice to lend us tie, but they complained that we kept going there. anyways, assembly sucks. attire check, and i thought my hair will fail me, but lucky never.

slack around tampines mall and century square with maria after school, again. darn unlucky. when we were about to go home, we saw - at the interchange. and we saw - before too, he was going to tampines mall. sucks. maria nagged me because i keep mentioning -. okay, like how am i going to forget him when i have liked him for like two years? oh whatever.

was locked outside the house for a while because i forgot my house key. lucky mum and brother came home right after. went to bathe and packed my stuff. left house to meet sitian. (:

so fated to have her bus behind mine, yipee. had a horrible dinner and went for tution. sucks man. but i did alot of work, clap leh. finally my inspiration to do work is backkkkkk. but sitian pangseh me halfway before science and went home. DDD: lucky daryl smsed me, rocks. my jaw was so tired from smiling and laughing. thankyou. (:

dad came to fetch me home. dead tired.


Read more!