span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 19 February 2008 - 19:08
new love?

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

almost late for school and bad hair day, sucks.

recess was much better. maria has no guts to ask yingzhao to her birthday party. not really no guts, just scared of him. her reason : because they look weird. okay, i agree but only two of them look weird.

saw - during his recess because i went with the rest to the canteen to buy exercise books. felt like crying suddenly. oh boobs.

chunmun and jadason was super noisy during chemistry, laughing about agnes. not funny lor. kept asking them to shhhhhhh, but they just lower their voice only. art was fun. went to the parade square with agnes to do our drawing, super cool. her drawing rocks and mine sucks.

(agnes, don't scold me if you see this.)

accompany maria do her maths test after school. she did the test for like more than 1 hour. my favourite teacher was infront and he caught me staring at him. because i was like staring at him can. mr chew was in front too, laughed like crazy.

late lunch at tampines mall food court. korean food, i love it. ate for like one hour? don't know why we took so long, but yummmmmmmmy. (:

maria asked him to her birthday party and he's going. he's darn cool and he totally resemble -'s coolness and action. and the best thing is, i know him, but not very close. he's shuai and he rocks. (: he's none other than my other husband. i think i have fallen for him? no? yes? (i scared he reads my blog, but i doubt so.)

anyways, home after that. tired.


Read more!