span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 24 February 2008 - 19:08
painful

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

this is so stupid. i think edison chen shouldn't be blamed very everything. (referring to the sex scandal incident). it's wrong to blame him. and there's nothing wrong for him and other female artist to take those photos. if they like to take, then so be it, it's their problem.

and hello people, edison chen is also the victim here. his photos got stolen by someone, and he's not the one posting it. as long as you take the photos, but those post it, it's not a crime right? oh why must so many people go against the most good looking guy in the whole of asia?

anyways, pon tution today, make up class next week, idiot. too tired to wake up. just realised i miss khalil fong on tv yesterday, urgh. lucky, managed to catch in on another show. he and the other vj is darn funny lah. they sang a song about burnt rice, i'm so glad he's a funny person.

back to school again tomorrow, must complete my poa homework, asshole. and p.e tomorrow, urgh. i did enough p.e yesterday already lah, whole body aching like crazy. and i was wondering why my arms hurt so much, and realised that it was because i carried buddy yesterday. see how heavy she is lah, PAIN.



Read more!