span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 5 February 2008 - 22:20

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

school was okay, i guess. except for the fact that my husband rocks today and i love him. (: i know i'm super thick skin calling him my husband, but i can't think of any non-obvious name for him.

miss siti asked me, in the morning, to cover up for tomorrow. damn wasted because i'm not going to school tomorrow. URGHHHH! i wasted my opportunity lah, fuck ass.

maths was fun, really. kohlean and alasdair are good tutors and for the first time, i managed to finish my work. but of course, thanks to them. (: then they went to prank me can, scared the hell out of me. social studies was damn diffcult, and i didn't study at all. god, i'm going to fail the whole paper badly. D:

recess made me quite sad and angry? got pissed off at ryan because he did something stupid, and I DIDN'T MEAN IT OKAY. but i can't bother to explain because i'm too paiseh already. oh nevermind, i don't care already, it's ryan fault lor. D: didn't eat for recess because i already had my breakfast. from where i was sitting, saw one of my husband, oh my god, he's darn cuuuuuuuute. helped juoyan put his plate, purposely so i can walk pass my husband. and guess what maria did? she pushed me to my husband. lucky i didn't hit him but i just couldn't stop smiling lah, shitz.

chinese test was alright. (: watched mr bean after the test. i love mr bean, always cheer me up, -.-. had an encounter with my husband which made me so happy. then purposely went to maria's class to pass back her books. (: chemistry test was hard, even though it's open test. DDD: pity everyone bullies miss soh. art was so paiseh. mrs sim showed my ugly work so i had to redo it, too black already. ;). benson is really sweet lah, haha. (:

dad came to pick me up after school, yipeeee. everyone stared at me like i was a freak, yes i know i'm very fortunate. i'm just very very very lazy to walk to the interchange. went to pick my mum up first and headed to 85 for lunch. picked my brother up after that and went to my cousin house. slack and i slept for a while, so tired. then went to geylang to buy dinner and snacks. then went to old sheng siong for last minute marketing, home after that at around 6pm.

VERY VERY VERY TIRED. and i will be off to malaysia tomorrow. D:


Read more!