span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 11 February 2008 - 21:29

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

(watching the grammy awards now while doing my art. i love amy winehouse, she's my role model, except for the drugs, smoking and alcohol parts. SHE DOMINATES THE GRAMMY. rocks man.)

whole day in school in sleeping mood. no mood to talk to anyone and also no one to talk to. skipped p.e because my rashes is back. and once it comes, i will have to take care of it. last time it was so serious that it spread until my cough, parts. and i think i have fever. all those stupid new year goodies. D:

suddenly, i didn't like my husband anymore, don't know why. but after recess, when i saw him, i think he's still ever shuai and cute. so i like him back. oh whatever, i don't even like him. it's just for fun. blah blah blah, who cares about this fat ass.

maths test after school. i had so many careless mistakes, D: but it was quite fun because i made friends with others from e3, yay. they are soooo nice. and naufal, what happened to you!? jiayou next time, and make sure you pass. must be my tutor again hor. (: and amir maths so pro can.

bought $4.90 worth of old chang kee. naufal accompanied me. amir pangseh, and went to take bus home. D: but nevermind. they are fun people. so sad qianhao went back home early. :O. amir, naufal, maria and juoyan, all like to say i like qianhao. and i also like to say i like him, but i really don't. i'm just glad that someone has three moles in a straight line too. (: quickly chiong home to nap, damn tired. i hate school.

YOU ALL DON'T KNOW HOW FUCK IT IS TO HAVE THREE MOLES IN A STRAIGHT LINES.


Read more!