span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 10 March 2008 - 18:27
adobe photoshop workshop

0 opinions:

Post your opinion



the adobe photoshop workshop with weiliat and clarissa at canberra secondary school (all the way at sembawang) was okay. but it was like sooo boring because all the things they teach aren't nice. make me wake up so early (woke up at 6.30am, D:) just to learn all these things. but got to know fatin from NUS HIGH (like oh my god!?). and also weiliat and clarissa from our school. this korean girl (who brought a DSLR with her, fuck her) was like so professional with the programme and she still attended.

on the way there, saw this guy who look like nat ho (an actor) + benson choo (not actor), super cute. then on the way back, saw this really hot angmoh guy, his eyes are like the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen (since kimi raikkonen). they totally made me drool, awww. and this two girls were going overseas alone, so cool. but i don't know where they are going but i heard their flight is 3 hours and 45 minutes long, so good. then saw this guy who looked like - at tampines interchange, quickly ran away.

suppose to go town with sitian again, but she can't make it. D: so went home at around 12pm +. the train ride + bus ride was like altogether 2 hours long lah.

i'm finally going to log into msn because i need someone to send me adobe photoshop. DDDDD: can anyone send me a dslr too? oh no, no one can't. naufal says he wants to buy me a f1 ticket as my birthday present, yay. but he's just kidding. ;/.


and daryl went to tell nicholas i want to make out with him, fuck lah. so paiseh, somemore is nicholas told me himself, ah. i think next time i'm going to confine my phone in a box already.

goodbye.


Read more!