span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Saturday, 22 March 2008 - 18:24

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

back to blogger for today. :]. nothing to blog about except the fact that I BROKE MA'S PORCELAIN TEA POT LID. i will be so dead when she comes home later. DDDD: die die die.

how, about photos of kimi and massa? ya ya, people are moaning now. but the malaysian race is tomorrow so there will be more. :]. anyways, massa grabbed role for the qualifying. kimi is second. :[, but at least not last. hekki is third. hamilton is fourth, too bad. go eat shit.


photos are from different websites. fuck them for putting up their names on the photos. D: i can't save them as my wallpaper now, ass.

massa, QUITE cute.
massa and his wife. they are like so not compatible at all, but can see that he's a nice husband.
massa. :]. he's a cool and emo guy.
massa acting cute? i don't know.

and presenting :

KIMI RAIKKONEN AND WIFE. (last year's photo.)
they like so don't match please. but it's like david beckham and his wife. last year photo too. his wife is so pretty. (:
kimi raikkonen holding the world champion cup.
ready to ski, i guess.

:]. this makes me want to learn how to ski.
two candid photos.
darn funny.


THAT FAN IS PERVERT, ASK KIMI TO SIGN THERE, WHAT THE FUCK.
they rock please. and i love what they are wearing. times like this makes me want to be a guy. -.-.
hamilton (see so ugly), raikkonen and alonso (see so ugly).
hamilton and raikkonen. how can they joke? ew.
my phone's wallpaper. (:
ew, so totally untrue, i hope.
kimi raikkonen and his manager. i love that he wear can.
raikkonen's tattoo + helmet. i want his helmet.
hairless. :]. and kimi look so ugly inside, D:


:].
he will look so damn hot without the stupid website name. D:
stupid website name. :[.
will the two of you please stop talking and be enemies instead?
at one of the hotel in malaysia.

today's podium for tomorrow's race.
i have a feeling kimi raikkonen is touching massa's butt and massa ain't happy. -.-.
gay.

and i found two VERY VERY UGLY photos of kimi raikkonen, made me so depress.

okay okay, i know, this post is VERY VERY VERY lame. it's like i'm blogging for ferrari and their life. but whatever.

about the thing between my wife and alien, i have got nothing to say and i don't take sides. but i love them both okay.



Read more!