span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 4 March 2008 - 17:11
crappy tuesday

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

oh yay, i'm going jogging soon. today must cover the whole journey, yesterday was so slack, didn't cover much. and today i must jog at a constant speed. no shuai ge please, if not i very paiseh. feel like wearing a mask to go jogging instead, easier.

doing up the death note book now for the 6 of us - anthea, alasdair, me, kohlean, agnes and chunmun. we formed it during chemistry today, darn funny. new maths teacher, not really new, he's just a trainee. he's better than miss ho lor, but he's abit scary. i was actually going to write something on kohlean table then he shouted my name, made me super shocked lah. but he's quite cute. too bad maria, he's mine our class.

totally love recess, although maria know who onion was already, and i will dieeeeee. but she doesn't seem to notice him so yay. and when maria's around, onion won't be around. shit man. oh nevermind. yay, naufal treat drink again. thankyou naufal. (:

chinese sucks. (: then mr ow came in and saw my vandalised hand. scared the hell out of me. so went to the toilet to wash, blah. art was quite fun. bloody maria never wait for me, i knew that things would happen lor, and it really did. DDDD: lucky i know how to escape. saw - and sometimes too. sometimes is so shuai. (: took same bus as faisal home today and i was totally shocked. so cool, alot of my classmates take 21 home too, yay.

i guess i have fallen for someone i shouldn't have.
why do i even bother about - anymore?
i guess i shouldn't start falling in love all over again,
i know it will be totally hopeless.
oh lovely.


Read more!