span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 2 March 2008 - 20:02
fucked up day

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

tution in the morning, waste my time. and sitian never come. did quite alot of maths sum. totally slack during science, almost fell asleep.

cannot tahan my parents today. fuck them. dad went crazy or something. after tution, i just throw my books onto the car seat, he think i not happy and nag nag nag. and say i'm making a fuss out of such a small thing. like hello, i'm not even making a fuss out of anything, it's him.

came home and it was nightmare man. dad asked me to clean my room and i was simply too lazy, so he did it himself. at least he won't anyhow throw things away, like my mum. so he told me to clear one plastic bag that my mum threw all my things, which she sees lying on the floor, in. so i looked inside and fuck my mum man, she threw all the presents that people gave me, inside that plastic bag. like what the hell, it's not even on the floor. i never leave my presents on the floor. and please, these are very precious to me so please stop touching my things.

looked inside another plastic bag, my old trophys are inside. what fuck man, it was on my bed side table, not even on the floor. anyhow throw. and dad almost threw that bag away. this made me super upset lah.

then mum kept nagging, non-stop. cannot fucking tahan man. anyhow accuse me, piece of shit. whole day super depress, and they still say there's something wrong with me. oh yes, i have something wrong, so what? drive me out of the house lah, i would be happier.

i think i'm going to skip tomorrow because of the stupid rashes i'm getting. D:


Read more!