span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 24 March 2008 - 21:14

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

had to very stupid dream last night. dreamt that kimi raikkonen and i were siblings and we had 37 minutes to get to school. we had to meet at the ferry port (?) when we're ready. it's stupid please. because i saw videos on youtube about kimi raikkonen's real home. he really had to take a ferry to go across to his house. -.-.

anyways, school was alright, very embarrassing, like always. bff did transcripts during recess, made me laugh like crazy, :].

skipped peer tutoring, changed to tomorrow instead. headed to tampines mrt with wifey and jennifer. :]. but jennifer had to go home, :[. so left me and wifey.

went to find materials and stuff at tampines mall. but they don't have, so went to pasir ris. then headed back to tampines mall again for markers. no photos because half the time, my stomach was hurting like crazy please. :[.

i love my classmates alot please. :].

i'm going to work very very very hard for a dslr. grandpa, uncle and pa promised me a dslr if i get good results. they told me they believe i'm not stupid and i can do it. i don't want to be the first in the kung family to achieve nothing. they are helping me but yet, i am not helping myself and that sucks. and i want to get better grades than kohlean, wahahahas. that stupid idiot keep calling me stupid, zzz!


Read more!