span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 9 March 2008 - 20:19
happy red day!

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

HAPPY RED DAY!
because sitian and i saw ALOT of people wearing red today. ;/.

watched 公主小妹 last night, ya da da, i'm slow, so what? decided to watch the show after seeing 張韶涵 cry on 吳尊's shoulder in the advertisment shown on channel u. actually the show is not really that terrible but it's still very stupid. but i only watch their parts. what, can't i dream i was 張韶涵 meh? okay, cannot, i'm too ugly already.

this morning's tution was like THE BEST. maths was abit boring though. wanton mee during break. science was super fun. the few of us - mayer, yinghong, joseph, sitian and me, were sitting in one table, playing with each other's phone and looking at each other's photos. this is how mayer look like :


quite cute and shuai right?

actually wanted to go town with sitian after tution, but my parents have to attend to a wedding dinner at johor tonight, so i have to go home to take care of my brother. D: so headed for sitian's house first. saw nicholas and his brother. his brother is soooooo shuai man. and they are eurasians somemore. (:



then went to tampines mall to collect sitian's disc. and then headed to my house.


slacked, and ate alot of rubbish. did drawings, and do other stupid things.
so sad she went home so early. D:

goodbye.


what, i lame cannot ar?



Read more!