span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 17 March 2008 - 22:28

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

http://snnr.deviantart.com/


define happiness for me.

right now, i don't even know who my true friend is - that is if i even have friends? i believe i'm just someone that everyone can use and push around to help do things. mum always ask me to not be stupid and let people order me around. but i always tell her that no one does that to me. ya right. but i can't tell her that. if i don't obey their orders, i would have no friends anymore - if they can be called friends.

times like this, i wished i had a shoulder to cry on. or even a listening ear. but who would do that for me? no one. and that's a word i'm really familiar with.

these few days, everyone has been going against me, even my family members. no ones listens to me, or sides with me. i'm just lonely. me, myself and i. fine, the whole world can go against me and say i have emotional problem. i don't care. i fucking don't care anymore.

i think even if i die now, no one even bothers. i bet everyone will be much happier without me around. so be it. i just know everyone will be happier. i don't want to know what's going to happen to me in the future anymore. i have no future. and really, i don't think i should be here right now.

and once again, i broke down.


Read more!