span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 7 March 2008 - 22:10
i 爱爱爱 alien. (:

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

(don't know how many times blogging already, who cares, i seriously have got nothing to do at all.)

oh my god, thankyou alien da jie, i 爱爱爱 you lah! (: 方大同 rocks lah. oh my god. thankyou for sharing those videos because it made me feel soooo much better. alien know that 方大同 songs always make me so happy (because she's a loyal reader?). feel like stealing 方大同 ipod man, so cool and i bet loads of good songs are inside, especially after hearing waiting on the world to change. but i don't like his bag lah, so gayish.

but oh my gosh, 方大同 singing is so lovely! not fair he's having a concert in taiwan and not singapore. D: feel like flying to taiwan to attend his concert, <3333.>
anyways, thanksssssssssssssssssssss alien again lah. (: without those girls will be better, hah, later alien will kill me. lucky my husband never flirt, if not i will kill him when he comes back home, lol. oh whatever.

another thing that made me happier is 江承熹! he may not be shuai but he rocks lah. yes, i'm going crazy because of stress. i wish i was 谢宛谕 in the show 一房半厅一水缸. now i promote him to my boyfriend, haven't husband yet. if he ends up with 谢宛谕 in the show then i promote him to my husband.

yes i'm crazy, and thick skin. and i'm glad alien know how i was talking about, but i might not give clues to who - is, (:


Read more!