span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 16 March 2008 - 22:14

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

i'm afraid that one day, if i see kimi raikkonen in person, i will be very disappointed.

well, he have put in enough effort for the australian grand prix. and i can't blame him for not finishing the race. sometimes, things don't go the way you want it to, no matter how hard you try to change it.

now, for my 3 favourite drivers. (:

3rd : takuma sato. i love this reckless and powerful driving.


2nd : felipe massa. i love his coolness. before each race, he seems so emo and cool, sitting by a corner, beside his car, by himself.




1st and most favourite : KIMI RAIKKONEN. :]. i love the way he looks, so hot. and i love his coolness too. he's some what like massa before each race, excepts he doesn't sit down, he stands up and stare into space, with a pose. he looks like a model. he's also very cold and isn't really friendly. but when he smiles, it kills you. his nickname ICEMAN just suits him well.


in my point of view, after he joined ferrari, he seems ALOT happier. and i can see him smiling, always. his temper has changed, he's no long that hot tempered like how he used to be, when he crashes out of a race.


he's someone worth supporting, and someone worth having the attention. i guess he's those kind of person who looks really scary, but if you know him well, he's harmless. (am i like that too? i wish i was. -.-.)






he's on my handphone as my wallpaper. and i cannot stop staring at it. I WANT TO HUG KIMI RAIKKONEN. :].


Read more!