span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Friday, 28 March 2008 - 18:44
wittered.gone.died.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

p.s : / my photography is really gone case already, urgh.

wasn't feeling too well, but i didn't cut school okay. and i seriously regret going to school. many embarrassing moments in the morning.
1. i couldn't zip my bag!
2. so i took out justin's magazine and called out his name so loud but he almost ignored me.
3. it took me forever to zip my bag.
oh whatever.

my stomach was hurting so badly but mdm noraidah (?) made us stand for almost two whole periods. recess was like so fuck. eclispe and the rest practically ignored me. but half the time i was lying on the table. copied notes together with alien during histroy. :].

english oral with mrs sum was omfg. screwed up so badly alright. my voice was shaking like crazy and i used snglish in the conversation part. but she still said, "good." like are you crazy? :/.

went to meet ma. lunched, did some marketing, and homed. she refused to buy famous amos! D:

and anyway, sunflower baby died. wittered. gone.

oh and before i forget, thankyou syahirah for the disc, you rock! :].



Read more!