span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 5 March 2008 - 23:51
retarded.life.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

everyday at school, i'm living a retarded life. soooo many things are happening, and i'm still at the same position. it's time i move on. and - is history, i hope.

the first person i saw at school was -, and my reaction was, "oh fuck." maria is so odd today. usually when she see -, she will scream, "ahhhh" and try to sabo me. but woaah, today never. is this lucky or she's just plain weird? okay, no link and doesn't make sense.

english totally sucks, failed my test like fuck. great, now i flunk all my subjects. D: anthea, alasdair and kohlean were asking me to give clues on who - is. well, obviously i won't give his class right, it would be so obvious. and the name is like even more obvious. secondary four, and that's it. (: chinese was crap. i don't see the point of writing compositions.

recess is oh-so-lovely. maria say i'm moody, where got. she's the moody one. she barely talked on the journey to school okay. anyways, she went to push me. like urgh! followed naufal, super funny. the science lab assistance thought maria and naufal were together, (: i totally love our lovely guys lah, always make me feel much better. maria almost got detention by mr ow, how sad. then mr ow went to call my name so loud, urgh.

ace was boring. i was like so high. everyone who walked pass was anthea's husband. and she is sooo right, the teacher (whatever his name is) is so cute, and shuai too. why can't he teach us? and why can't song fong teach us? (: asked anthea to greet her mei fu (sister's husband) she never greet. my husband let us watch good burgers, yay. and during art,

Photobucket
i'm at the back of benson's head.
Photobucket
kristine and atiqah! lucky the photo didn't turn out bad.

and photos are taken from atiqah's blog. (:

anyways, walked with maria after school, durh. then it started to rain, so we prayed for a bigger rain, and it really came true. then she say she want to transfer to my class. i know why! because got the gay and guy, and faisal. (and faisal never live at my house here, yay). then helped yun write his excuse letter for tution. (:

didn't go jogging because it was raining, so walked the stairs instead. i fucking ate alot today, so crap, the exercises are of no use. CONTROL CONTROL! smsed anthea just now, super funny. hello random da jie. (: and nat ho is so hot, ah.

and some photos taken with canon powershot : (i totally hate the quality, very shit.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and i miss my thomas lah. D: (thomas stands for stamford raffles. this "joke" was invented last saturday. and those three statues you see in front of fullerton hotel? it's our children.) i want to go visit them again soon.


Read more!