span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 30 March 2008 - 01:11
happy 5th month

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

happy 5th month! :].

sent my grand aunt off this morning. she's going to dubai for a month! super cool. masala thosai at the food court.

then went over to bf house. slacked and watched videos for a while. :].


then bused to my dental clinic at katong at around 5pm. she accompanied me in. the dentist, me and her were like figthing about what colours my braces should be. in the end, the dentist helped me picked a very weird but cute combination.

bought starbucks strawberries and creme from 7-eleven and bused to parkway.


window-shopped a little and headed to east coast. :].


finally walked over to the lagoon for carrot cake + satay + fried hokkien prawn mee + fried rice + sugar cane. FAT please. but the oyster omelette and other seafoods were missing! :[.

ice cream for desserts by the beach. :].



went to chop seats for my family. they were coming over for their dinner. didn't order any food though. bf and i were full like crazy alright.




homed at around 11pm.


next week we shall just head over to 85 for dinner/supper only alright? anyone want to join us?



Read more!