span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 23 March 2008 - 21:39
sunflower baby

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

watched about 50 videos of kimi raikkonen on youtube last night, nice please. :]. his wife smokes, ew. he's so blind to choose her, but she's pretty pretty. saw his old home, it's no bigger than my room. his new home is nice, at zurich, switzerland. he has a dog name ajex! and the best thing about kimi is he can do stunts with his bike + he can ice skate VERY WELL, I SWEAR + he plays ice hockey + he's SUPER fit. i totally love him even more. how i wished i knew him. :/.

anyway, tution with the same people was alright. new relief teacher. her arguement with mayer was super funny please. :].

headed to best friend house after tution. bought my art stuff there. and guess what i bought? A STALK OF SUNFLOWER! it costs be a freaking $3 but it's worth it. i hope it last long and i want to buy more flowers next time! slacked under best friend block while waiting for pa to come fetch me home. and i realised that most of the weeks, best friend and i will wear black, Y. and wan ton mee + milo + green tea + hotdog + bubble tea + bee hoon hor fun = FAT.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

watched f1 sepang grand prix. KIMI RAIKKONEN WON! i'm like so happy. pa complained that i'm way too noisy. :/. and he went to immitate hamilton and pointed his middle finger! funny ass. photos of kimi's victory tomorrow. :]. someone accidentally sprayed champange into kimi's eyes! it made his contact lens come out so at the press conference, his eyes were red. and the host were like saying, "i hope his eyes aren't causing too much tearing." oh well, so much for the theory of him having perfect eyesight. but he still has sexy eyes! (:

went to courts with family. dinner at giant. saw wallet eater. yes so fated, but he doesn't know me, sadly. :].

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
bought my container. :]. home-d. tidying up my room now. and my sunflower baby is infront of me. :DDDD.


Read more!