span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 30 April 2008 - 23:27

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

i enjoyed art the most. :].
Photobucket

Photobucket
and my face at atiqah's xanga is pathetic!!!

after school, went to meet Bf, Naufal and Amir. was heading to the library when Bf said that we must go tmall, to buy me and moro's present. :]. so went to tmall, had hot fudge sundae + mcchicken. OMFGWTF, i have srsly got to stop eating mcdonalds. STOP!!! Syed came and bought fries. then Bf and i went to artbox/mini toons for our presents. saw Ahbing and Kohlean (the odd one out in home clothes).

was deciding where to go to study so in the end, went to the library. managed to persuade Haqem to join us later on. there were like so many people at the library. Bf and i consulted the beatboxer guy about poa. (Bf, i know you want.) but it was just too noisy that Naufal headed out. so we followed, without the beatboxer guy.

then Haqem came. he looks exceptionally good looking today. even Bf agrees, but she still thinks Faisal is cuter (lol). finally agreed to go to the community centre to study. so we settled in at the study corner, took out our books and started talking. we totally didn't study at all because the weather was just so hot and there weren't any fans at all!!! and Haqem didn't want to buy water. so we wasted our time there talking and crapping.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
left at 4.30pm, since we weren't studying at all. Naufal left first, so the rest of us went to the mama shop. Amir treat us drinks! FINALLY, IT'S HEAVEN. then Amir and Haqem left so Syed, Bf and i went to the interchange.


Read more!