span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 22 April 2008 - 16:23

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

it was raining in da morning, so came to school at like 7.40am? :]. bought potato chips for the four of us sitting infront. Ahbing sat with me during social studies and chemistry, really fun. recess was really dry dry dry! Naufal actually forgot about me + Bf + Amir. D: but later on he joined us! and Ahbing treat(ed) me $1 popcorn chicken, heh heh. but returned him $0.50, he's really a nice guy! got back my chemistry test, 15/25, disappointing.

before art lesson, told Anthea that Ahbing is actually quite shuai. then she went to tell Guxie who happened to be outside that I said Ahbing is more shuai than him. like man, i didn't say that! idk if Guxie reads my blog, but if you happen to : I didn't say that. so ya, no offence taken okay? :].

after school, waited for like thousands of years for Bf. lufti was entertaining me, he's so cute and funny. slack (sort of) outside school at the ice-cream guy area with her + Ryan + Andy. Ryan gave both me and Bf money for ice-cream. thanks man. then Andy had to rush back to school so we waited for him. Bf went to stain me + Ryan's uniform with chocolate, urgh. so Ryan bought chocolate ice cream for revenge. (: then Junyan and Zun came. got Junyan to treat both Bf and I chocolate ice-cream, each. :]. THANKS MAN. and Ryan ate his 3rd ice-cream. :/.

so Andy came back and idk why, Bf and I followed him + Ryan + Junyan + Zun + Eugene to century square. Bf and I thought they were eating Jack's Place but in the end, it's the shop outside it. .________. but I swear the guys are really nice to offer us some food which was rather spicy. but they are all gentlemen. yay, I Y them.

left at around 3.30+pm. bid goodbye to the guys but they didn't even say goodbye to both Bf and I. D:

I srsly can't believe the mid-year exams is starting tomorrow. english paper, please PASS!

p.s : / Bf and I swear that we're gonna treat those who treat(ed) us before to some good meals someday, when we have the money!


Read more!