span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 20 April 2008 - 19:11

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

maths and chemistry in the morning. learnt something during chemistry. :]. i was so damn toot because i realised we haven't learnt that in school yet. no wonder i didn't know anything at all. :/.

went out with pa in the evening. goddamnit, he blamed me for going out too late because the sky was getting dark = bad shots. like hello, HE WAS THE ONE NAPPING. and i was sitting in front of the computer waiting for him to wake up. urgh. but anw, he just need some shots for his powerpoint slides.

so went to town to do some shooting. damn fustrating because the weather was so warm and when the shots turns out bad, pa will just scold and scold and scold. he even called me useless and said that i should stop surfing youtube and read more camera reviews. URGH!!! but i must say, the shots are really terrible. everything was so rushed.

imagine standing on the streets on cheenatown, shooting those beautiful buildings and having your pa beside you, nagging and nagging and nagging. i know he's disappointed. i am too, myself. and i'm so sorry. it's really money wasting alright.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my favourite photo of the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
there's still some other shots but they are really terrible to the max and i have no words to describe it. it really makes me wanna cry.

returned the d80 to xavier already, $100 gone. saw an accident on the way too.

might be getting a second hand body. pa wants me to work on events. but frankly, i wanna give up everything. it's kinda stupid because SO MUCH MONEY HAS BEEN WASTED. and d80 is user friendly my ass.

to you, my photographs looks like shit. but to me, they are precious because they mean my pride and respect. they are things my family can be proud of, because they have approved it. i don't want to be called useless. come on, who would want to be called useless by their family? i'm sick and tired of that and i want to do things to achieve something good. these are things that they can be proud of. and when i disappoint them, i get called useless all over again. do you know how i felt when he called me that on the streets of chinatown? i swear i can just climb up to those hdb flats and just jump down.


Read more!