span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 24 April 2008 - 17:59

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

nowadays, lots of people, especially guys, like to do the shuffling (?). idk what it's called but i think it's something like that. I THINK ONLY. anw, when i see malay guys dance that, i really do feel like going up to tell them that it's damn fucking cool and it's very nice. but when chinese guys do that, i feel like going up to them and slap them in the face. idk why, but when chinese guys dance that, it's like so uncool and so not nice. and it's like super act cool. urgh, nevermind, malay guys dance better.

anw, chinese paper 1 today was a killer. forgot to bring my dictionary man!!! how stupid can i get, urgh. social studies was quite easy. BUT I THINK I WILL FAIL BECAUSE I WROTE SO LITTLE.

oh and, ahbing is not my husband. that anthea, !#$%^&*. but today in the end, she said that she's ahbing xiao laopo. :]. SHE FINALLY ADMITTED IT. :].

ah, this post is damn damn damn crap. i can't getting those history points into my head at all. and i'm gonna go out to print the photos for the competition. man, we must pay for the photos ourself and it costs like $10++, urgh.


Read more!