|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Thursday, 1 May 2008 - 00:15
0 opinions: OH MY FUCKING GOD, I HAVE HAD THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE. and i swear i can die. very hot right? but but but...![]() ![]() like oh god, you have got to be kidding me. what happened to his hair? he's botak now and why why why? AH, I'M LIKE DAMN SAD NOW AND IN A STATE OF SHOCK. i can't believe i didn't realise it during my last few posts when i posted his photos. until i went to search for nicer quality ones and i found those. D: when he wears his cap, you won't see that he is botak. but without the cap, omg. i was praising about his very nice hair (which inspires me to be a guy) few weeks ago. but now i think he looks like brad pitt, i guess (lol). still quite hot, isn't he? oh god. Read more! |