span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 10 April 2008 - 20:48

0 opinions:

Post your opinion


pa told me this bad news and i was like, "huh!?" totally was speechless. alright, i know i know, you guys must be wondering who ahseng is? well, he's my dog. aw, so i have 4 dogs left in malaysia now. D: pa says he's gonna bring in more dogs! :].

guess who was the first person i saw in school when i looked across the parade square? well, it's -! OH I WILL STOP MENTIONING HIM SOON. REAL SOON.

anyways, school today was like first day of school to me, totally so blur. but no matter what i did, i didn't feel embarassed at all. not even when i ran infront of so many people during recess to chase naufal, hisyam (i don't know how to spell) and amir to pull their shirts, and not even when my bag wasn't zip. AND PEOPLE, I NEED A NEW BAG! IT'S LIKE TOO SMALL FOR ME ALREADY. :/. okay maybe it's still big, just that it has got lotsa junk inside. and alot of people missed me! the people sitting around me + chunmun and gang, teehees. oh btw, kohlean has a new haircut, it looks kinda okay. well, what am i suppose to say?

lunched with JY after school together with BF! japanese food, woohoo. :]. and thankyou so much JY for the ice kachang "treat", ahem. too bad you had to leave, but you were great company! :]]]. BF says you are cute!

evening, went to east point to collect my brother's spectacles. i want spectacles too. D: rushed home to prepare for my grandpa's arrival.

and now, messages to some of my dearest.

and most in importantly,
actually i got kinda bored. but but but now, i'm in a rush because grandpa is arriving in like 30 minutes? gonna clean my room for abit. pa went to fetch him. he's like coming here for the first time since... forever? he's staying at our house, BAD BAD BAD. so when i'm using the computer, he will be like standing behind me. and he's like sleeping in my room together with my pa. ah, that means less blogging, SORRY PEOPLE! but i will try alright? :].

he's coming here for treatment. wish him well! BECAUSE I WANT MY ROOM AND COMPUTER BACK, AH. but midyear is coming so i will also be busy studying, A1A1A1A1A1A1!!!


Read more!