span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 23 April 2008 - 20:16

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

the start of the mid year exams, D: today was english paper 1 + 2. paper 1 was okay, but i really don't know what to write for the report and my format is wrong!!! i forgot to sign off + add the date, urgh. so wasted. paper 2 was quite easy. but everything when i say it's easy, i will end up failing, so it's very very hard. -.-!

old hag is like damn irritating, keep going around, talking to people while they are sleeping/dreaming. then she went to touch my hair and ask me to pin. EH, I TIE MY HAIR ALREADY YOU STILL NOT HAPPY WHAT. so i had two options : 1. CUT MY HAIR, 2. WEAR A HAIRBAND. sai-kung doesn't wear hairband so i think i'm gonna cut my hair. grandma says she wants to bring me for a soft perm, like EW. and ma thinks that old hag picks on me too much about my hair. probably, gonna cut my hair. should i thin or cut short to a different hairstyle?

after paper 2, accompained Anthea to see oldhag, but i had to meet Miss Siti which asked me to go to the mac room instead. D: hung out around there with Naufal + Amir + Syed + Haqem while waiting for Miss Siti. she took sooo long to come. so selected the photos for the competition entry together with Clarissa + Weiliat. really don't feel like joining. i think i will end up getting disappointed only. so i have to edit the photos for them and Clarissa's entry was a photo of Bryan running! :].

it took about half an hour and i think Anthea left. she off-ed her phone so really, idk if she left already. so anw, went to meet Naufal + Haqem + Syahirah + Alasdair + Syahirah friend at pizza hut. i srsly was feeling damn lame today, idk why. i can't believe Haqem bought ______ after monday's demostration. and he and the others actually wanted to put it in my bag, urgh!!!

left pizza hut and headed to the library with only Syahirah + Naufal + Haqem left. stopped by mac because i want apple pies~! bought two because i was damn hungry. i think i'm gonna start buying apple pies from now on, everyday. -.-. so headed to tampines library and that stupid Naufal went home. :/.

Syahirah's friend + another guy joined us. tried to study social studies but nothing goes into my mind. so disturbed Haqem by being lame and stupid. i'm so sorry! because he was actually studying. :/. tried studying history too but after studying half of chapter 1, asked Syahirah what was tested and she said chapter 2 - 4. urgh, damn wasted, i didn't know man. D:

left the library at around 4pm+, took bus 8 with Haqem home. he kept telling me about the cars he owns. ya right.


Read more!