span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 14 April 2008 - 19:04

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

today was such a fruitful day. and it was my bad hairday. i really don't care about my hair anymore. to hell with it.

the day started out with seeing -. idk to be happy or depress. made a bet with ngng that if i talk to kohlean, i would have to give her $5. so for the four periods before recess, i didn't talk to him at all. he thought i was emo and gave me his scissors, ya right man. i ain't emo.

recess was fine. without naufal seems so dull. :/. accidentally stepped on onion's shoe and i thought i banged into him but lucky, it isn't. lucky lucky lucky.

talked to kohlean while ngng was in the toilet. releaved to him that i was making a bet. stupid him went to sabo me, urgh. chinese was pretty such an ass. watched pixar short cartoons during ACE, really nice. :].

walked to the mrt with ngng and bf. ;]. went to tmall mac with ngng for my filet o fish meal, nice one. after that, went to look for hoibing (my new "husband"), jadason and homing. found that at food junction! went to pester them like crazy. saw wifey and grace too! :].

went to the new mac/apple shop, freaking beautiful. then headed to toys r us to play. fun like crazy alright, i almost died playing and laughing.

had so much fun there. hoibing, homing and jadason are really nice people, they rock! :]. went to yamaha, i think i would want to buy my gift exchange present there, but idk what. :/. chased them at the staircase, super scary! then went over to mac for ice cream!

went to century square to walk and play at kiddy palace! saw hafeez and the new transfer student at yellow. jadason and him were being, ewww, hah. decided to head back to school for history remedial.


sat behind hoibing and disturbed him. idk why clarence table seems so tall, well it does feel tall. i think hoibing is like so nice because no matter how much you disturb him, he hardly does anything back to you. whoo.

headed home at around 6pm. homing was making me angry by gaying with hoibing, ya as if. he has been doing that the whole day, even at tmall. :/. but i don't care.


(maria!)
bused with ngng home. 22!


Read more!