span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 19:32

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

tuition was pretty much alright. best friend pangseh during science for charity!!! the tuition teacher kept asking me to sit closer to the guys, three of them somemore. but they are funny so it's worth it. and i actually learnt something, really happy! ended tuition and went home, boring.

but headed out with my family in the evening. too lazy to do much typing so much of it would be in short.

pigeons, temple, ice cream, street vendors, stamford art house @ waterloo street.


i totally love da walls, pretty isn't it?

shopping at mustafa @ little india.


@ mustafa, i had the choice between a $19 photography magazine or a pretty vintage bag. guess which one i chose? and i swear i had a really hard time deciding.

night @ little india/serangoon road. (there's actually alot of people, but you can't see them).



buddha tooth relic temple, penang laska (the stall wasn't open), satay beehoon, almond beancurd and beautiful lights @ maxwell road/chinatown.




singapore flyer.

i'm going straight to waterloo + chinatown once i get my DSLR. it's so pretty and vintag(y)! of course, i would need a fisheye lens please. 15mm!



Read more!