span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Wednesday, 2 April 2008 - 19:29
is this fate?

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

english was kinda fun today. :]. chinese totally sucks, i want to pon it, but idkhow. :/. recess was a drag, super paiseh. all thanks to the guys for standing outside the guys toilet for so long, idk for what, urgh. miss ho sucks please. i thought we were going to watch movie? in the end, she talk so long, there wasn't any time left to watch movie. and my gift exchange partner is the tallest guy in my class, like omg, how am i suppose to know what to buy for him? D: wanted to cut my wrist, but i forgot that i didn't bring my plasters today, so i didn't. and tiktik rocks alright, good burgers and kung fu hustle. art was so fustrating.

headed off with bf and naufal. i was so fucking unlucky. because - was walking beside me (!!!), and we were so close. but bf didn't push me to him, thankyou. don't know why, i feel nothing and i don't even want to get close to him or anything. it sucks man.

went to tampines mall mac for hot fudge sundae + strawberry sundae + mac spicy + french fries + green tea. only naufal and bf studied because syed and i have nothing to do at all. none of us had any textbooks (besides maths). slack and amir came.


naufal showed us porn and omfg, maria and i ran away after the girl stripped. amir was covering his eyes. i seriously can't believe it. i thought guys bluff about these things, but it's real, like omfg. even last year, bf and i were just kidding about us watching it.

left at around 5pm. bloody fucking hell, - boarded the same bus as me. idk why i suddenly walked so fast to chase after the bus. and bf pushed me up the bus and said, "goooo, this is your chance." ._________. i don't see any chance because he was sitting on the upper deck and i was on the lower deck. :]. but my heart was racing and i was shaking. :/.

i thought i have forget everything and anything about him, but i haven't. at all. yet. would someone kindly teach me how? because i don't want cry myself to sleep tonight again.

and that stupid bitch, read this : I.DON'T.CARE.FUCK.OFF.ASSHOLE.



Read more!