|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 30 May 2008 - 16:20
0 opinions:Me And You, Setting In A Honeymoon, No events today, or actually there is. Suppose to meet Atiqah later for the wedding but I realised that I HAVE NO CLOTHES AT ALL, seriously. I'm left with my polo tees, and I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR THAT!!! I'm actually one of the photographers but I doubt I'm gonna be one tomorrow since I didn't go today. So yeah, I missed/lost another opportunity again. Pa is so going to be pissed at me. Few days ago, I told him I might want to skip the wedding and he was raised his voice at me, "Then you shall give up photography completely." He sounded damn pissed and disappointed. Okay shit, I sucks. So anw, went through the old 2006 (?) retrospect, the one with the green cover, and I was laughing my ass off at my own photo and some other people. And my god, without realising it, everyone has changed so much. While some people still look the same, but it's really really only SOME. I think next time when I grow up, and happen to come across the retrospect again, I'm really going to miss everything. Although I have more unhappy memories, in this school then happy memories, I will still miss my classmates and schoolmates, and -. I'm not going to see him ever again, after this year. He looks way better in the retrospect and he have change so much. I know he will never go back to how he used to look like, anymore. Finally, one and the half years has come to an end, and since he's leaving this year, it's good too. :D. I think this year, I really really like my class, although I still love my class for those last two years. I have never liked a class so much for like knowing (or even not knowing everyone well) the class for months only. Idk why, but I feel really happy when I'm with the class. Okay, maybe not happy but Idk how to describe it. And this year, I think I'm more independent. Last year, when I'm by myself, I won't even dare to go Mac to buy my own food, but this year, I want to be by myself. Maybe it's because of Anthea because she is damn independent and keeps talking to stranger. :]. Went through my old blogs too and omg, am I that slutty? Keep Zhenbang here, Benson there, I really didn't know I was so god damn slutty. No wonder alot of people thought I like them or something, which I don't at all, never did. But I like as a friend, duh, they are nice people. Last year made me know alot of friends (especially guys), and it's because of Maria that I started to open up, I think. But anw, I made alot of friends but I know I was so slutty and EXTREMELY LAME - keep talking nonsense and half the time, I don't even know what I was talking about. I like making more guy friends because I find that when I'm with a group of girls, I seriously don't know what to say at all, and I will feel like I'm lost. But to a group of guys, I can like talk and talk and talk non-stop. Okay, maybe it's flirt, whatever. But I still think it's because I'm more manly (I am a man, mind you), like all those F1 and car stuff. I think I shall end here if not I will cry. -.-. Home alone now, maybe going out for Naan at Jalan Masjid, I miss sitting outside near the road to enjoy my meals. And I know my posts lack photos, so I randomly opened my folders and I've decided to post this (don't say it's not related, it is okay, look at the caption.) ![]() It was taken at last year's 2e3 chalet. :D. Oh and, look at Justin's photos on deviantart, I AM DAMN JEALOUS. D: Read more! |