|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Tuesday, 13 May 2008 - 19:02
0 opinions:Wasted almost 45 minutes sitting infront of the telly set waiting to watch ZZEN, in the end, he only came out for less than 15 minutes! But I saw the preview for today's show and there's quite alot of his part so yay. He reminds me so much of someone. D: Didn't go anywhere today, since brother came home early. Planned to go to the reservoir though, but I'm too lazy. Had a nap and I had 3 dreams, all damn fucking !#$%^&*. I hate dreaming of negative things. And those 2 dreams I had last night was so horrible. All I remember is that I ran to Bf and cried. Then I asked, "Are we still friends?" That's it. Anw, gonna spend my recess on the 3rd storey tmrw near the CCA rooms. I'm not in the mood to see anyone. If you are a genius, you'll know what's missing in the photo above. . . . . . . . . . . MY MOLES! I look Okay, I wanna go watch my 7pm show. (So glad that the wife found out that his husband is the nameless hero or whatever. I WANT TO KNOW THEIR ENDING, SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME.) And will someone please tell me what to do when there's nothing to do at home? BYE. Read more! |