span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Thursday, 22 May 2008 - 14:57
BUSY BUSY DAY

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY BRYAN! :].
1.8m++ freak, please stop growing!!! I miss going out with you and the gang. Especially the whole gang!!!
(Sitian is gonna go OMG if she reads that.)

So I like saw - in the morning with Bf and I so regretted avoiding him with the pillar. It's like so stupid, urgh.

Had a break after flag raising. Had breakfast with Bf, Anthea, Amanda and Siti. It reminds me of the Secondary Three camp time, heh heh. Those times were so rare and nice. So after that, went to assemble, waited for our bus. Sat with Anthea and the Jonas Brothers made me (almost) cry.

If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find your home
I have been looking for that someone
I can't make it on my own
Dreams can't take the place and lovin you
There's gotta be a million reasons why it's true

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everythings alright,
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes

How long will I be waiting
To become a better man
Gonna tell you that I love you
In the best way that I can
I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that makes my darkness disappear

Everyday I start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head up high
It's all because you're by my side

After a long bus ride, we finally reached the Old Ford Factory that looks like a church, but it was totally cool.


Photobucket
Went to watch a show, whatever it is called. Anthea kept laughing and there was once, she laughed so loud!!! There was also Chestnut Secondary with us and why their school name so cute!!! -.-.

Then we had a tour around the place which was kinda boring. The place is so small. So the tour was hot and short.

Photobucket
Guxie's zit/pimple/whatever.
Photobucket
ALASDAIR!
Photobucket
AMANDA and ALASDAIR.

So headed back to school at around 11am. I like my class being soooo damn quiet in the bus ride back, damn nice. It such a rare moment and it rocks. :].

Back in school, played Uno with Siti, Anthea, Jadason, Homing, Hoibing and Bf. It was fun but the game took so long to end.
Photobucket

Photobucket
ANTHEA!
Photobucket
HOIBING!

Was (sort of) dismissed at 12pm, very nice. ICE CREAM, Bf treat, yay. Went to her house since we need to get back to school later. Played Blue Ice soccer at the field, was fun. :].
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went up to her house for lunch + juke food + watch porn/nigella lawson/kat von d/lauren luke/music videos + painting on her hat + sleeping + bloghoping + some other stuff I can't remember briefly. It was fun, duh.
Photobucket

Photobucket
(Taken by Maria.) Didn't know my hair has this shape. Whatever.)
Photobucket
(Taken by Maria.)
Photobucket
(Taken by Maria.) Maria (left) and Mr Chew (right). :].
Photobucket
The whacky 3d glasses Bf stole from Hongkong Disneyland. AH MY PIMPLES.

So headed back to school at aroud 5pm. Saw Yanzhang at Temasek Secondary. He said hi to me, Sitian was shocked. ;]. Was late for the parent-teacher meeting but even if we came later, it doesn't really matter, stupid.

The speech by the principal was a waste of time. Called Pa to come after the speech ended, he was still in the toilet shitting. Waited for him to come and he complained that the hall doesn't have any air-con so I said the school is damn stingy and I didn't know the principal was behind, whatever. Ran around to the toilet + water cooler with Bf, damn funny and scary. Finally, Pa couldn't take it anymore, we left because the queue was too long.

Pa sent Bf home and he was like complaining about the school. He was damn unhappy and said that the school spoilt his mood. Excatly, how can I study well in such an environment?


Read more!