|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Wednesday, 21 May 2008 - 13:53
0 opinions:Didn't go to school today because Assam Fish and the whole 1.5L of Ice Cream Soda doesn't go well. (Don't ask). It's just a fucking waste of money, urgh. Because no one in my family wants to help me finish the Ice Cream Soda so I had to finish the whole thing myself, FAAAAAT. I have been visiting the toilet for like don't know how many times already, I think my butt is gonna crack. But no matter what, I will go to school tomorrow. My parents maybe are going to the parent-teacher meeting, AH. But I can't wait to go the Old Ford Factory becuase it's at Upper Bukit Timah Road!!! I wanna see my future houses. -.-. But Pa laughed at me and said that it doesn't pass by there. (!!!!!!!!!!!!). Spent my time watching Super Junior live performances on their song Happiness. I think I have like watched over 20+ videos, but it's very nice!!! And in one of the videos, the guy that i thought was the ugliest, actually looks like Nat Ho and he looks so hot now!!! And Yesung and Kibum voices are still very nice. :]. And watch these :
Read more! |