|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 16 May 2008 - 21:44
0 opinions:
I'm missing ZZEN on the telly just to blog, but i have decided to stop watching him already. That show just sucks. And I'm getting jealous of him and that girl! Alright, so skipped school today because I have no uniform left. -.-. I was having a nap yesterday evening when Ma came running in and smacked my legs so hard and screamed, "EH, BOTH YOUR UNIFORM ARE IN THE BUCKET, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WEAR TOMORROW?" And I'm partly sick - my nose is still blocked, I need medicines! So I was trying to figure out the spectacles guy in Super Junior but failed because I'm bad at recognising people. So nevermind. Suppose to go out with Sitian but she have last minute meeting. D: Brought brother to tuition in the afternoon and hung around the library. Met Pa and we went to Changi Hospital to meet Ma, Grandpa and Uncle. I didn't know my Uncle was there until I saw him and he tried to hug me again. Yay, he rocks. So we settled down at the food court (obviously) and had our (suppose to be) tea. Uncle ordered me some food and Pa got me Thosai Masala. Grandpa said I have lost weight, but I ain't stupid. WHERE GOT LOST WEIGHT? So, ordered lots of food and it's good and cheap. Left, Ma and me went to brother's tuition centre to wait for him while Pa sent Grandpa and Uncle to woodlands, SO FAST GO BACK TO MALAYSIA!!! Uncle didn't leave me money, and I heard Pa paid $5000 today for the bill, wtf. SUCKS, urgh. Hung around the pasar malam at Bedok first while waiting for my Pa and suddenly someone said, "Hello melissa," into my ears and I was like, omg. I turned around and saw Benson! He was with Zun and some other people, must be playing lan. Okay, whatever. So Pa came, bought loads of vegetables and fruits and a blender. YAY I CAN HAVE MY ICE BLENDED MILO AND COFFEE ALREADY. Block 500+ for grass jelly. Idk but does anyone of you feel EXTREMELY thirsty today? Read more! |