span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Tuesday, 27 May 2008 - 19:37
I AM DUMB.

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

I AM SO DUMB. Went for POA remedial at 9am, but before reaching the school, there was like hardly anyone so I called Anthea found out that the remedial was at 11am, urgh. So asked if I could go to her house and I took 21 there. I swear I thought I was late and I was rushing to school, !#$%^&*.

So took about close to half an hour or 15 minutes to find her house, DAMN COMPLICATED. So finally reached her house and her doorbell isn't working. :/. Did nothing at her house, watched her watch some videos. And SUPER JUNIOR M, AHHHHHHHHH. :].

Headed back to school. Called Jadason and asked if the remedial was at 11am and he said it was like 9am - 12pm? WTF. So smsed Syahirah and lucky she said it starts at 11am. Went to buy Mash Potatoes from KFC first, stained my uniform, damn stupid. Saw Clarence at the traffic junction and he was like walking to the interchange. So Anthea asked him if the remedial was over and he was like, "Ya ya." But we still went back to school since he sounded like he was kidding.

Went to 3e4 classroom and the 3e5 people were inside so we walked to 3e6 there. So we talked to people and lucky Faisal called me and told me that the remedial was at 3e5 classroom. ._____. So we ended up being late, so stupid. I think the remedial is quite helpful? WHY SHE DON'T WANT TO GIVE REMEDIAL EARLIER? If not my POA will get A1 already. D:

Went to Tmall. Had lunch at Yoshinoya (?). It's my first time in days eating rice. -.-. Bought lots of food. Pastries from Four Leaves and Chocolate Chip Muffin from Famous Amos. I spent like alot. Saw Mr Ong on the way up to Popular. Anthea was just being her, went to shout his name. So we like said hi and quickly turned away. I guess he wanted to say something, but we walked away already.

So went to popular and then Times and we saw Hoibing there. STUPID TIMES WENT TO SEAL UP MY BOOK, someone buy me Memoirs of a Gangster's Daughter!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So left since my book wasn't there, stupid. Took the same bus with Liyana and Imran and of course Anthea. Finally saw Anthea's brother and okay lah, he's quite shuai (LOL). Yesterday I was listing out all the people that I can take the same bus with, to and from school : Anthea, Faizah, Fatin, Liyana, Imran and Faisal. How nice if everyone like one day, take the same bus. -.-. What a stupid thinking.


Read more!