span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 12 May 2008 - 17:30
It's a long entry - I FEEL LAME, MAYBE I'M GONNA DELETE THIS POST

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

me : i have decided to me a tattoo artist when i grow
up.
Pa : okay. but remember something?
me : what?
Pa : you can't draw.
me : oh. oh ya, i can't draw. HAHAHAHA, i forgot.


Didn't go to the reservoir because Pa was home to study for his exams. And the only reason I don't want to be at home is because I don't wanna be home alone with my Ma. :]. So anw, I dreamt of Mas Selamat again. (Better don't come and sue or arrest me or whatever.) This time, it's damn weird. I dreamt that me and someone (I can't remember who) were riding our bicycles on the way back to Johor from Mersing and at this corner, we were riding too fast so we fell into the jungle and landed in this wooden shed. So there was this little boy who shouted something and my Grandpa came out dressed in his sarong. So anw, he gave me a evil smile and locked the door. Then i can't remember what happened but i think he told me he was Mas Selamat's accomplice and also told me that he had died already. Then i can't remember the rest of the dreams except that I tired to contact my Pa who came but turned out to be one of them too.

Okay, I think i'm gonna blog about my family relationships since i'm damn bored and have no one to talk to. Bf is going overseas for the whole week and I really don't bother to ask.

(I'll start with my Ma's side and then to my Pa's side.)


Ma - I think my relationship with my Ma is really complicated. Most of the times, we're like enemies, arguing about stuff. But yet sometimes, we can be very close. Normally in a day, if there aren't any special events, I think on average, I would only speak to her for less than 5 sentences. But I don't know what happened to our lovely relationship last time. Despite staying in Malaysia when I was young, we would still come back to Singapore on occasions because my Grandma has a company here too. So we would stay at the Bukit Timah house (before moving to the condo) and I would be doing some drawings while Ma would be either cleaning or cooking. Then, my Grandma (on one occasion that I remembered) would call back and would tell me on the phone, "You are not my grandchildren. Uncle K's daughter is my grandchildren. You and B is your mother and another guy's children." And loads more, i can't remember. So anw, I would run to the room and cry on the bed. I mean, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT OF MY MOTHER? So one day, my Ma couldn't take it anymore, so she took me and my brother out of the house, with just $2 on her, and we went to my uncle's house. My Pa was still in Malaysia. Though those torturous years in Malaysia, she never gives up and continues to move on. She's also very hardworking and never complains and that's why my house is clean and green. During Chinese New Year in Malaysia, everyone would be eating reunion dinner outside. But my Grandma would just ask the Chef to cook for her a plate of Mee Hoon and have her eat in the kitchen. Don't worry Ma, I will work hard and buy all the abalone (cannot eat shark fins if not the shark will be extinct soon) you want.

* the Grandma and Uncle K is my Pa's mother.


Grandma - Since I was staying in Malaysia until about 5 years old, I totally couldn't understand her when I first met her. She speaks Hainanese and I speak Hokkien, so I really don't know what she was saying. But as I visit her more often, I started to understand her a little better. Yeah, that's just it.


Grandpa - The first time I saw him was in the hospital when I was 5 years old. He too speaks Hainanese so I didn't understand him. I didn't have the change to try to understand him because he passed away when I was 6. During the funeral, I remember seeing everyone cry. But yet, I just couldn't bring myself to - I didn't even know who he was.


Auntie - She's really nice and I think her only one in my Ma's side that likes me. Idk how to put it but she's just nice. We don't chat much. So yeah.


Uncle - He's my Ma's elder brother. I think he's a really nice person when I first met him. We lived with him for a couple of years until my Pa was able to afford a house. When I failed my exams, my Ma would chase me around the house but my Uncle would stop her. He would also buy treats for my brother and me when he comes home from work. When my Pa was able to afford a house, we still stayed in the same block, so my Ma would cook dinner and I would send it down to my uncle. Soon, he became cold towards me. (Things change when you grow up.) Few years back, he was diagnosed with cancer. Seeing him in pain really hurts. Sadly, the treatment didn't work and he passed on a few months (or one year later, i can't remember) later, right before he was due to undergo bone marrow (or some other stuff, idk) transplant to make him better. I didn't cry in his funeral even though I felt really sad. Idk why, I just can't seem to cry.


My cousins - I'm not really close to them as my brother is. I only have 3 cousins - two female who are younger than me and one male who is older than me. I would fight/aruge with my male cousin last time but as we grow up, we act like adults (ahem). We hardly talk to each other and I would just greet him when we visit their house. And that's all. Sometimes, he would donate books to me and they help. Now, I think he's in the police academy or in the army, idk. While for my female cousins, I would sometimes play with them, and we don't really chat. That's it.


Alright, that's for my Ma's side and now for my Pa's.

Pa - I spend most nights talking rubbish with him. He's like my best friend / classmate. When he comes home from work, I would follow him around the house and talk to him about my day, not caring if he's listening. He's really nice and dotes on me alot. He is also really funny but yet strict. Although I know he doesn't trust me, but I guess it's okay. Trust takes time to build. Usually, we would talk about F1 or photography. He was also the one who got me started with F1 when i was just in primary 2. I think he is a great guy who is really hard working. Although his working hours is from 8am - 5pm, sometimes he would work until 10pm. He never fails to go for work unless he's really really sick. And that's why we are able to afford so many things after working in Singapore for only less than 10 years. My Pa is also a very filial son and brother even though that they are very evil. When they ask for money, he just gives them. LIKE HELLO, DON'T THEY MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY FROM THE RESORT. And every year, we would go to Penang to pay respects to our Great-Grandparents. Even my Grandparents and Uncle doesn't do so. I am proud of my Pa. He's a good man. And too, he's a great driver.


Grandma - We finally went back to visit my Grandparents in Malaysia after about 4 years (?). She tried to act nice and has done a good job with that. She dotes on me and tries to cover up for all the things she said in the past. She always says to me how much she had took care of me when I young. But I'm sorry, they are all lies. I wasn't that young, and I'm aware of who has been taking care of me all along. It was my Ma. No matter what how much lies you made, I'm sorry but you can't take back all those things you have said about my Ma. But my Grandma is a good cook and her Penang Laska is WOW. That's because she's from Penang, but her accent is gone. D: She is a rich man daughter so she has been spoilt since young. My Great-Grandpa was featured in this book about Malaysia's Top 100 Richest Merchants (or something). But too bad, the money is all GONE GONE GONE. They could have at least leave some for me. Or they could have at least built a big mansion in Penang. D:


Grandpa - He's somewhat like me, like to think that things are impossible. But things aren't impossible. He has cancer now but it ain't that serious so he's receiving treatment between Singapore and Malaysia. He talks alot but I know that's because he's lonely. He always talks to me about photography because he was into photography last time and has different kind of lenses. I think he's also a great man and has earned alot of money from his work when he was young. That's why my Pa had all the sports car (you name it, he's got it) and they was able to tour around Europe and Amercia. But too bad my Grandpa invested the rest of the money on the resort so there isn't any left for me. So anw, he and Pa built up the resort by themselves. Thumbs up to them. But sorry Grandpa, I won't work at the resort in future. That's not i want.


Auntie - Well, she's adopted and stopped schooling when she was in primary 3 because she was unable to keep up with the rest. She's 30+ now and does those really weird and complicated drawings. She is also kinda blur. But she take cares of everything for my Grandparents and Uncle in Malaysia. My Grandparents also started to pay her now for housekeeping so at least when they pass on, she would have some savings. She dotes on me and would like to come and hug me or tickle me. So yeah.


Uncle - WAHAHAHAHA. The guy who dotes on me alot alot alot. I like to pester him for money and he would always pretend not to give me, but when I leave, he would stuff some cash into my hand. He laughs at my jokes even though they aren't funny. When he sees me after a long time, and in good mood, he would hug me and I would run away (DUH). I like going to the supermarket with him in Singapore, it's kinda fun. He's sort of a lonely man but has found himself a nice girlfriend after his divorce. I think this girlfriend now rocks and is working at the front desk. So you go man!


Alright, I'm done. I just suddenly felt like posting this when I was in the toilet just now. Idk why but I somehow feels that if I don't post it, I'm gonna die with regret. But wait, I LEFT OUT MY BROTHER! Okay, so here it goes :


Brother - I THINK HE ROCKS. And even though everyone is bias to him, I don't care. But when he beats me, HE HITS ME HARDDDDD. He's younger than me by 5 years and still have a long way to go. Btw, he's darn cute (that's what everyone says) so if your little sister is interested, ahem ahem. :].


BYE. What a long post, I ain't bored now.


Read more!