span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Sunday, 18 May 2008 - 22:12
YESUNG, KIBUM AND KANGIN

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

me : i want to stay in penang when i grow up.
pa : okay, but are you crazy?
me : why?
pa : can earn singapore dollars you don't want, want to earn
in malaysian dollars.
me : then i want to stay in newyork.
pa : you can
go anywhere as long as you have qualifications.
me : then i want to open a cafe. but who will help me bake?
pa : you will have to bake yourself.
me : then i want to be a tattoo artist and a fashion designer.
pa : you can't draw.
me : then i want to be a photographer. but you never buy me body.
pa : use digital camera also can.
me : body body body body body body.
pa : (runs away).



Just got back home from very late dinner with my family near Jalan Masjid. Idk why but tonight is damn beautiful and peaceful. Maybe it's because everyone is out of town? :]. So ate NAAAAAN, loads of NAAAN, I love NAAAAN. And I love sitting by the road side, it's kinda nice. I can't stand eating at a chinese place because I don't like it. Opposite the place we were eating were some chinese herbal chicken/claypot rice or whatever, Idk. There were like so many people and I don't understand why. Okay, everyone has their own opinions. My Pa and I just HATE Chinese food!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


So my family was being damn nice and lovely (?) today. Everyone was so funny and we had our laughs. Especially Pa, doing those funny actions, again. I like this kind of nights. Kinda regret not going to East Coast Jetty to have a walk.


It's also my first time not wearing contact lens/spectacles out. Maybe that's why I think the night is so beautiful. Things do look better sometimes when you don't really see it. But everything was so blur I almost stepped on a cat. Overall, DON'T YOU GUYS THINK IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT? :].

And guess what? I found out the name of the spectacles guy in Super Junior I was saying a few days back. So damn cute.

Photobucket
I FUCKING HATE THE GAY BESIDE HIM AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S THE LEADER!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
He looks like Lee Joon Ki.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Damn cute. Alright, he's name is YESUNG. And he will be my new husband until Kimi Raikkonen's hair grows back. Whatever. :].

And I have been wanting to know his name too :
Photobucket
He looks damn hot now. That is, if that's him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Should be the same person right? So anw, he's KIBUM. :].

And this is :
Photobucket

KANGIN. Okay, whatever. I think these three are like the most man in Super Junior.


Read more!