span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 19 May 2008 - 21:22
HAPPY VESAK DAY

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

So yeah, Happy Vesak Day.

Suppose to go to some temple with my family in the afternoon but no one wants to follow me so stayed at home instead.

Wanted to go to Beach Road for dinner but the stalls were closed. So went to Chinatown. Lucky the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple was opened so went to pray. I just stood outside because no shorts were allowed so if you want to go in, the person will give you a shawl and you'll have to wrap yourself in it, like a sarong, so no way. Stood outside while my family went in!!! There's like aircon inside, urgh. These are the photos Pa took :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I feel damn regretful for not going in, but it's like so small and I like those big big temple where you can walk around to the different altar and pray. But this one is like small, but there's like aircon!!! Stood outside and counted the number of shuai ge and there are like none. But nevermind. Everyone around me were like carrying a DSLR, and I feel damn jealous, !#$%^&*. And this stupid Angmoh wanted to shoot something and (Angmoh's are tall) stood beside me, raising his hand, and his armpit was right in my face, urgh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So went to have dinner by the street or whatever it is called. This fucking China man pissed me off and I fucking got scolded (heavily) by my parents because of him. Now I hate _____ people EVEN MORE. URGHHHHH. Stingray, Sambal Kangkong and Fried squid. Was too pissed to take photo of the food + brother scolded me in front of EVERYONE loudly, like wtf, damn embarrassing, so yeah, PISSED!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

But I still wanna go there with my friends for supper/dinner or whatever, next time ask me out! :]. Because the lightings there are so beautiful.


Read more!