|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Saturday, 17 May 2008 - 18:52
0 opinions:
![]() Had breakfast with Sitian at Mac, then headed off to tuition, was half an hour late. :]. Same tuition room as my brother and the PRIMARY 5'S again. Damn pathetic. And their new English teacher is cute, and he teaches Secondary maths too. Okay, whatever. We can choose the time we want to leave, damn cool. Went to the library. Borrowed some magazines/books and went to the cafe to kill time. Damn coool, next time I wanna bring a nice book and go to some other cheaper cafe to kill time. ![]() ![]() ![]() Headed to the pasar malam and walked around. Saw Freddy and Sitian was like, "Eh, that guy looks familiar." So I had to turn around three times just to see who it was. Went home after that. I was reading a book on my bed when suddenly, I felt the whole room shaking. Obviously it's the earthquake. So my mum walked to my room and asked if I felt anything, and duh, the whole room was shaking. Pa was sleeping so we woke him up and he was like, "Have meh?" Obviously he can't feel anything (for his size) but it was obvious the plants was shaking too. So went off to the dentist after that. My dentist took out my braces wire first and then I had to go see another dentist (which is his wife) to extract my teeth. The process was damn painless, NO PAIN AT ALL. Just lots of forcing. So she had to use the don't-know-call-what to shake my teeth and it was out. Two teeth extracted in less than five minutes. I didn't even know it was out. Since I only extracted the right side, my mouth/face looks damn swollen on the right. ![]() So after that, had to put my wire on again, so troublesome. So after the numbing medicine (whatever it is called) starts to wear off and there were so much pain. But my bleeding was really very little, lucky. Went to this music shop (SWEE LEE, or whatever) with Pa and the drums and guitars there are damn beautiful!!! Okay, and these are my extract teeth. It's not too late to click the X button on the top right hand corner of your browser. Even my Pa ran away when I showed him my extracted teeth. (WOW, what a man.) . . . . . . . . . . ![]() So I had to soak it in mouthwash over the night first. ![]() You might not want to see the following content because it is quite disgusting. Once again, it's not too late to click the X button on the top right hand corner of your browser. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . How brave of you to scroll down here. Sorry it's like damn disgusting but whatever. Bye. DO NOT SCREAM AT ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU ALREADY. THANKYOU. Read more! |