|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Monday, 26 May 2008 - 19:23
0 opinions:So yesterday, Kimi was 9th. That's very disappointing but I was more worried of him. Because he lost control of his car and crashed into the Force India driver Adrain Sutil. I know the Force India team will blame him because the Sutil was like in 4th, and it's hard for a lousy team to achieve such good results but Kimi just spoilt it for him. I MEAN LIKE, KIMI LOST CONTROL OF HIS CAR, HE DIDN'T DO IT PURPOSELY. Read that Force India even appealed to the FIA to have Kimi banned, but ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT. He lost control of the car, he didn't do it purposely, dumb. Kimi has apologised and if you don't accept it, too bad. And don't say that the FIA is bias to Kimi, because they aren't, they are only to Hamilton. And I'm willinging to go down on my knees to the Force India team to apologise on behalf of Kimi. (Lol). Now, photos of him. Idk, but is it me or does he looks like he's on drugs or something? D: So Hamilton won the race and it was so funny. He was like hugging his team like crazy and celebrating, which was like wtf. It's just one race, not the whole championship man, you ain't the king. So Massa and Kubica was standing by the side, looking helpless or even, looking you-enough-already-please. The whole world was waiting for him to receive his trophy but he's taking his own sweet time. Stupid. Anw, Maths remedial today. I thought I was late, but in the end, I wasn't. Anthea came in so late, make me so lonely for half an hour. ._____. Learnt Algebra, so it was okay. Had Anthea to accompany me to get my canned soups from NTUC after the remedial, damn pathetic. Read more! |