|
Site Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery Resolution: 1024 x 768 Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 Tagboard There isn't a tagboard :D. Affilates Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah Archives |
Friday, 23 May 2008 - 18:53
0 opinions:My class was really enthu to get out of school when the school bell rang. But the teachers were just nagging like crazy so we ended up getting dismissed 10 minutes later then everyone. It would be really cool like if the bell rang, and everyone ran out to the corridors. But life ain't a show. Or whatever. Accompained Bf to Tmall but the shops aren't open. I thought the shops are like suppose to be opened by 10am? D: Went home, changed and went to meet Sitian. SHE FELL ALSEEP ON ME!!! Okay, sorry, did I really take that long? So anw, met her at Tampines and went walking around Tmall. She had her lunch and we actually wanted to go to the Botanical Gardens, but she had a sudden craving to catch a movie, so bought the 3.05pm ticket for Made Of Honor. Went to Times to kill time and I read Memoirs Of A Gangster's Daughter. It's really a nice book and she described the ___ scenes until it's damn detailed. I want that book but it's like $30++ and Sitian says she can 吃大餐 already. ![]() So anw, 3.05 came and we went into the cinema. Was munching on Doritos, Chocolate, Chocolate Milk and Pepsi. The movie is really okay okay, typical love story. The ending is so expected and I still want to move to New York. I like the little alleys in the city, and the cafe shops along the road. And the buildings are really beautiful. Whatever. After the movie, decided to head for Ikea. So we were on our way to wait for the shutter bus and I saw MR KHOO. Can you believe it? I like walked pass him, shoulder to shoulder and he didn't recognise me. He looks the way he always look like, with his eyebrown, you know what. Went to have tea (?) at Ikea. Everything was her treat, from the movie tickets to the food, since I didn't bring any money. (HAHA, I will pay you back.) So the Cheesecake sucks. SEE I SO GOOD. I really like this photo, it's cool. Did her English homework for her. And my parents were like a Giant, very coincidental. But didn't leave with them. Went to search for Sitian's friend present first. I was doing "exercise" and it really does help okay. Took the shutter bus back to Bedok. Read more! |