span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Monday, 5 May 2008 - 15:00

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

me : am i suffering from anorexia?
pa : definately not.
me : :/.
pa : you know, sometimes it (the fatty genes) can be genetic.
me : uh huh.
pa : you see, like my friend, eat like twice what i eat and still look like a bamboo.
me : WTH, you eat alot already. that means he eat like four plates of rice?
pa : yes, and other dishes lah.
me : uh huh, then does he exercise?
pa : nope.
me : WTF.

so you see people, i'm fat because it's genetic.
great-grandpa>grandpa>pa>me!
but but my great-great-grandpa and great-grandpa is damn thin.
great-great-grandpa is those big big gangster somemore.
but no matter what, I STILL ROCK. :].


i'm going to fail my physics, urgh. bloody diffcult. die die die. Anthea and i was at the back, (sort of) cheating. heh heh. took class photo after the paper for OngOng. i think the class is going to hate me for that, but whatever. and i just realise after that shots that my camera was in SUNSET MODE!!! wtf man.

Photobucket

for those who want the original photos, click on the size for the direct link. if you can't save the photos, email/tag/sms me and i will send it to you.
1. 533 X 400
2. 1024 X 768
3. original photo without editing 1024 X 768.

and those who are good in editing (i know there are alot), please edit the contrast and everything to make it look less dark and better. do send in the edited photo by TUESDAY, 6TH MAY, 2200PM. i'm gonna develop it on wednesday. (thanks!) tmrw, gonna get the class to write messages to him and then i will go get the board and paste all the messages to him. if you wanna help me, let me know! especially those whose art are good, help me to design words. :].

anw, after everything (+ loittering around the school), went to have breakfast with Anthea, since it was still not even 10am!!! so ate and walked around. decided to head to Ikea so went to wait for the shuttle bus. saw carrot, heh heh. (he's the guy i dreamt of and idk why. but he's shuai and he looks like -.)

played around Ikea and selected furnitures for our own future home. kept imagining about life with me and my husband (if i will ever have one). :]. finally bought my mug. selected some frames to frame the class photo, but idk. i wonder how much is left in the class fund.

Photobucket
she did this on the spot and i was laughing like maaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Photobucket
(idk if the chinese words are correct. mecheenasucks, whaaaaatever.)

Photobucket
then went to Giant/Courts. played psp/xbox at courts, BORING. i hate sony, because the products aren't user friendly. i want Ipod, Ipod, Ipod. went to play around with cameras and again, i hate sony!!! the products made me so fustrated.

finally headed home at around 1pm+. heh heh heh. Y.



Read more!