Site
You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems.
It is a CRISIS.
Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768
Meh-Lis-Sah
I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.
Tagboard
There isn't a tagboard :D.
Affilates
Anthea
Atiqah
Judith
Syahirah
Archives
|
Tuesday, 6 May 2008 - 17:10
me : why kongkong (grandpa) don't have a chinese name? pa : because during the japanese occupation they don't allow. me : oh, then why mama (grandma) have? pa : different hospital have different practice mah. me : then i thought you say the japanese say cannot have chinese name? pa : don't know, why don't you ask kongkong when he comes? me : don't want, later he talk too much. me : then who give me my chinese name? i don't like it. pa : ask your mum. why, what's wrong with lihui? me : ewww, sounds digusting. pa : i think it's okay what. me : then do you like your chinese name? pa : no. me : HAHAHAHAHA. pa : then what do you want to change your chinese name to? me : don't know. pa : hmmm, kung lui bin (money face, idk how to spell) ah? me : HAHA, yes. then you leh? pa : kung kiam siap (stingy). me : HAHAHAHAHA. emaths paper 1 today. it feels easy but yet it's quite hard. so idk what. was feeling extremely uncomfortable and i srsly cannot sit properly, urgh. blooody weather sucks. and that oldhag went to trip over something and she landed on me, sort of. how unlucky of me, but it was darn funny.
walked with Naufal, Amir, Haqem (he had a haircut, haha!), Juoyan and Bf to the interchange. it has been quite long since we walked with them (okay actually i just walked with them last friday). but it would be better without _____ because he dragged Naufal away when he wanted to come to tmall with us, wtf. hate hate hate hate hate. "he took all our happiness away," Bf. YES HE DID, URGH.
so walked around tmall to wait for popular to open. had food at the Taiwan Delights there, whatever. MEESUA!!! :]. went to look for stuff for ongong card, i think the outcome is going to suck like crazy. D: saw Elvis + friend, heh heh, and followed them. saw this really HOTHOTHOT X 1000000000000000000 ZILLIONZILLIONZILLION angmoh. god, he's like the hottest living person i have ever seen in the whole of singapore!!! wanted to follow him but, even if we follow him, we will only just get to see him more.
headed home and realised i forgot to bring my house keys. so got Sammy to come down to the void deck and slacked with him while waiting for my Ma + brother to come back home. rocks oh.
oh and i think the new chinese 8 9pm drama is like so fake and wasted because TWO OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS ARE INSIDE!!!!!! and they are so shuai. but i find their acting extremely fake. JULIAN and ZZEN, hehehehehehe. and ZZEN is extremely cute when he smiled last night. but last night, watched the family who walked on four legs/arms (whatever) too. it's damn creepy but thumbs up for their effort to try to stand/walk properly. alright, this last paragraph doesn't make any sense. D:

Read more!
|