span.fullpost {display:inline;} span.fullpost {display:none;} Despair&Hope <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4497177220981868181?origin\x3dhttp://emotional-crisis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

LIFE| KIMI RAIKKONEN| SEBASTIAN VETTEL| F1 DRIVERS @ FUJI
Site

You are currently viewing the blog of someone who is suffering frm EMOTIONAL problems. It is a CRISIS.

Layout : S6, Despair&Hope by Daybeforemisery
Resolution: 1024 x 768

Meh-Lis-Sah



I'm your friendly 15 yr old neighbourhood fat asshole with 3 moley moles piercings who has been watching F1 ever since 8 & has gone into a serious gaga mode over Kimi Raikkonen but likes Vettel, Rosberg, Nakajima & Kovalainen too. I was a Michael Schumacher fan but since he retired, there's nth abt him that I can support abt. I will NOT give up Kimi Raikkonen despite finding a photo of him holding a cigarette & even though I hate people who smokes I believe he's a gd driver with gd personality & he's hot btw :). I'm a self-proclaimed Cookie-Face & Mrs Raikkonen. Don't be jealous I have a German helmet, bangs rocks. I like photography and wants to be an official F1 photographer. I will be the owner of an Audi R8/TT/TTS. DO NOT TALK TO BE ABOUT LEWIS HAMILTON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE HIM TO DA CORE TY & hence I'm a supporter of lewishamiltonsucks.com :D.

Tagboard

There isn't a tagboard :D.

Affilates

Anthea Atiqah Judith Syahirah

Archives


Saturday, 10 May 2008 - 22:54

0 opinions:

Post your opinion

me : why you wear jeans to work?
Pa : i had to climb the roof to check
something.
me : oh, then why never ask those thin people to go?
Pa :
(shakes head).
me : so did anyone say you look thinner.
Pa : (: got.
me : LOL, who's that blind person?
Pa : (:


suppose to follow Pa to see cameras + guitars but both of us are sick and he has last minute work so didn't go. stayed at home the whole day and slept. the medicine makes me feels like i'm a death person. :/. but woke up just in time to catch the f1 turkish qualifying. i have bad news and 3 good news. D: but i will announce it right these photos. :].

Kimi Raikkonen and his cute bagpack.
just realised recently that the tattoo he had on his right hand was a new one to cover up for his old one which was a small (lame) snowflake. :/.

and it's goodbye Takmua Sato.

the very cute Hekki, and welcome back.


and presenting, THE IDIOT OF THE CENTURY.



what an idiot, and it's my hobby to insult him. and i don't care. :].
and this photos was like in 2006?

Kimi Raikkonen so cute with Michael Schumacher. i didn't know they were such good friends.

and Kimi Raikkonen with Massa, didn't know they were good friends too. but oh well, muscles muscles muscles.

alright, for the bad news first.

KIMI RAIKKONEN QUALIFIED 4TH, D:

now for the good news.

1. finally saw Hekki's horrified accident.

2. lucky he didn't die and he is back, feeling healthy.

3. MASSA WAS FIRST IN QUALIFYING. :DD.



Read more!